Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- HMO, PPO, HRA, partial and full self-funded plans
- Special ACA tax and compliance plans
- HSA, HRA and self-funded plans
- Basic and supplemental life
- Executive life plans
- Short term and long term disability
- Executive disability plans
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Executive deferred compensation plans
- Voluntary medical gap, vision, life, disability, cancer, and accident plans
- Cobra Administration
- Section 125 and 129 plans
- Department of Labor SPD Wrap and Section 125 compliance module
- Flexible spending accounts
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.